Freitag, 10. Juli 2020

I recently told my son this. He just can't understand how or why people He thought were his friend's or cared about him constantly act like he did so wrong and they are so much better than him....I just tell him those that really care do so even in your bad or immature times because they know they have their own issues and you have stuck by them through even when it was you being hurt. by claudia

I recently told my son this. He just can't understand how or why people He thought were his friend's or cared about him constantly act like he did so wrong and they are so much better than him....I just tell him those that really care do so even in your bad or immature times because they know they have their own issues and you have stuck by them through even when it was you being hurt. by claudia

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

I recently told my son this. He just can't understand how or why people He thought were his friend's or cared about him constantly act like he did so wrong and they are so much better than him....I just tell him those that really care do so even in your bad or immature times because they know they have their own issues and you have stuck by them through even when it was you being hurt. by claudia

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen