Freitag, 16. April 2021

SOLD. Blended layered technique. I will be releasing a tutorial soon on this technique. Follow me on facebook, Instagram or subscribe to the website. Boho dresser. Pink dresser. Bohemian dresser. Creative furniture. Art on furniture. I sell the transfers too on my website. Prima Redesign transfer.

SOLD. Blended layered technique. I will be releasing a tutorial soon on this technique. Follow me on facebook, Instagram or subscribe to the website. Boho dresser. Pink dresser. Bohemian dresser. Creative furniture. Art on furniture. I sell the transfers too on my website. Prima Redesign transfer.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

SOLD. Blended layered technique. I will be releasing a tutorial soon on this technique. Follow me on facebook, Instagram or subscribe to the website. Boho dresser. Pink dresser. Bohemian dresser. Creative furniture. Art on furniture. I sell the transfers too on my website. Prima Redesign transfer.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen