Dienstag, 30. Juni 2020

?...... remember that day you guys went mini golf~ and you arrived early so you could get changed out of your dress~ then he said hi out of nowhere and was like "oh did I give you a fright"~ and your breath was taken away.... yeah I think I started liking him ages ago.... But that's ok sweetie~ trust in God~ this is a gift and gifts bring us closer to Him?

?...... remember that day you guys went mini golf~ and you arrived early so you could get changed out of your dress~ then he said hi out of nowhere and was like "oh did I give you a fright"~ and your breath was taken away.... yeah I think I started liking him ages ago.... But that's ok sweetie~ trust in God~ this is a gift and gifts bring us closer to Him?

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

?...... remember that day you guys went mini golf~ and you arrived early so you could get changed out of your dress~ then he said hi out of nowhere and was like

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen