Mittwoch, 5. Mai 2021

Possible character design for my personal project I picked one of my side warmup sketches because I actually liked the posing and cleaned it up (a lot)! Now time for sleep... #character #characterdesign #girl #warrior #fighter #sketchtillyouwretch #sketch #sketchaday #drawtillyoubawl #draw #oodlesofdoodles #doodle #artistworkout #costume #concept #timeforsleep #goodnight

Possible character design for my personal project I picked one of my side warmup sketches because I actually liked the posing and cleaned it up (a lot)! Now time for sleep... #character #characterdesign #girl #warrior #fighter #sketchtillyouwretch #sketch #sketchaday #drawtillyoubawl #draw #oodlesofdoodles #doodle #artistworkout #costume #concept #timeforsleep #goodnight

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Possible character design for my personal project I picked one of my side warmup sketches because I actually liked the posing and cleaned it up (a lot)! Now time for sleep... #character #characterdesign #girl #warrior #fighter #sketchtillyouwretch #sketch #sketchaday #drawtillyoubawl #draw #oodlesofdoodles #doodle #artistworkout #costume #concept #timeforsleep #goodnight

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen