Samstag, 1. Oktober 2022

I LOVE this. I always have to convince myself that even though I dont run very fast, I still run a whole lot more than most people. A woman at the last Marine Corps Marathon ran with me for a few miles and she was big on if you run, you are a runner. Motivation to keep going. 1/2 marathon in 2 months, MCM 2013 in 7. Check out Dieting Digest.

I LOVE this. I always have to convince myself that even though I dont run very fast, I still run a whole lot more than most people. A woman at the last Marine Corps Marathon ran with me for a few miles and she was big on if you run, you are a runner. Motivation to keep going. 1/2 marathon in 2 months, MCM 2013 in 7. Check out Dieting Digest.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

I LOVE this. I always have to convince myself that even though I dont run very fast, I still run a whole lot more than most people. A woman at the last Marine Corps Marathon ran with me for a few miles and she was big on if you run, you are a runner. Motivation to keep going. 1/2 marathon in 2 months, MCM 2013 in 7. Check out Dieting Digest.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen