Sonntag, 14. Mai 2023

Frittatas make a great weekend breakfast, since they take a little while to create – which comes together nicely while you sip a cup of steaming coffee and catch up on your blog reader (just me?!). This time, I threw this Sweet Potato and Spinach Fritatta together on a week night and then refrigerated it to eat for breakfast the next day – workday hack!

Frittatas make a great weekend breakfast, since they take a little while to create – which comes together nicely while you sip a cup of steaming coffee and catch up on your blog reader (just me?!). This time, I threw this Sweet Potato and Spinach Fritatta together on a week night and then refrigerated it to eat for breakfast the next day – workday hack!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Frittatas make a great weekend breakfast, since they take a little while to create – which comes together nicely while you sip a cup of steaming coffee and catch up on your blog reader (just me?!). This time, I threw this Sweet Potato and Spinach Fritatta together on a week night and then refrigerated it to eat for breakfast the next day – workday hack!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen