Donnerstag, 5. Oktober 2023

101 Ways To Lose Weight & Never Find It Again My buddy Gordon Greenhorn jumps back into the host’s chair to interview me (Scott) about my new book. We’ll cover why I wrote it, the problem with all the other weight loss books out there and I’ll share some of my favourite weight loss tips from the book with you.

101 Ways To Lose Weight & Never Find It Again My buddy Gordon Greenhorn jumps back into the host’s chair to interview me (Scott) about my new book. We’ll cover why I wrote it, the problem with all the other weight loss books out there and I’ll share some of my favourite weight loss tips from the book with you.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

101 Ways To Lose Weight & Never Find It Again My buddy Gordon Greenhorn jumps back into the host’s chair to interview me (Scott) about my new book. We’ll cover why I wrote it, the problem with all the other weight loss books out there and I’ll share some of my favourite weight loss tips from the book with you.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen