Freitag, 20. Oktober 2023

So today I went to this playground with my brother to play basketball, and this little girl comes up to me and asks me to play with her since her mom told her to go away and that she hates her. From the looks of her mom, she didn't seem like she was the b sitting is the new smoking stand up

So today I went to this playground with my brother to play basketball, and this little girl comes up to me and asks me to play with her since her mom told her to go away and that she hates her. From the looks of her mom, she didn't seem like she was the b sitting is the new smoking stand up

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

So today I went to this playground with my brother to play basketball, and this little girl comes up to me and asks me to play with her since her mom told her to go away and that she hates her. From the looks of her mom, she didn't seem like she was the b sitting is the new smoking stand up

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen